What is a Growth Factor?
Growth Factors are proteins that bind to receptors on the cell surface, with the primary result of activating cellular proliferation and/or differentiation. This activation creates key signaling between cells. They are responsible for:
Chemical messengers between cells.
Turns a variety of cellular activities on and off.
Involved in cell division, new cell and blood vessel growth, collagen and elastin production.
Repairs a damaged cell to recruit other cells to assist in the repair OR kill the damaged cell.
Key roles of Growth Factors.
Growth Factors, Cytokines, Interleukins, Fibroblasts and Interferons have shown to play a key role in:
- Minimizing scarring.
- Reducing inflammation and redness of skin trauma.
- Collagen and elastin production.
- Peptide chemical messaging between cells.
- Activating immune cells, such as natural killer cells and macrophages.
- Increasing cellular proliferation and differentiation.
- Promoting blood vessel formation (Angiogenesis).
- Creating homeostasis in the cell community which is optimum conditions for healthy cells.
- Helping increase production of hyaluronan (also called hyaluronic acid).
Growth Factor Targets
Collagen is the protein that gives our skin structure and strength. Our skin is made up of almost 80% collagen and as we age we lose that collagen and the firmness of our skin deteriorates.
Elastin is what gives our skin its resilience. As we age the elasticity diminishes, especially in our faces. With the loss of elastin and collagen, the skin will naturally become thinner and more fragile.
New Cell Turnover
The skin, being the largest organ in the body, is constantly in a state of renewing skin cells as the dead ones shed. As we start to age this process causes the skin to thin and lose moisture.
A localized physical condition in which part of the body becomes reddened, swollen, hot, and often painful, especially as a reaction to injury or medical procedures.
Benefits of Growth Factors.
Growth Factors aid in repairing the look of damaged skin and improve it’s elasticity and resilience. Benefits also include:
- Speeds up recovery after clinical procedures.
- Helps stimulate the skin’s own renewal mechanism by increasing hydration.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, sun/age spots, hyper-pigmentation, and crows feet.
- Helps with oxidative stress, skin aging, enlarged pores, loss of elasticity and thinning of the facial skin.
- Helps facilitate the return of youthful, healthy hair cycle and restores the regeneration of hair follicles to re-grow hair.
- Helps facilitate the growth and health of eyelashes and diminishes dark circles and crows feet around the eye.
- Increases the number of fibroblasts (cells that produce collagen) and keratinocytes (top layer of skin).
See what our customers are saying.
I wanted to thank you for introducing me to the Omni product line. I have tried the TAC Restorative Daily Serum, the Eye Serum and the TAC Core Recovery Complex. I truly believe in these products and have experienced amazing results! Thank You! I've noticed that the crepiness and fine lines in my eye area have improved greatly and look plumper and hydrated. The daily serum has brightened and firmed my skin as well as made it smoother. I really like the Recovery Complex after any treatment that my skin isn't used to experiencing such as microdermabrasion, a peel, laser or anything exfoliating. My skin feels hydrated, plumped and replenished with this serum. Thank you so much for recommending these products to me! What a great find for a 50+ woman!I truly believe in these products and have experienced amazing results!
I love the Omni Bioceuticals serum. It's refreshing, light and the texture goes perfectly under both my day and night creams. It never makes my face feel shiny, oily or heavy. I use it all over my face and neck every day and night. Best of all, the results are spectacular. It keeps my skin firm and smooth and taut. I go without makeup frequently even though I'm almost sixty. It has helped heal much of my acne scarring on my cheeks, and evened out my skin tone. I love the serums!I love the Omni Bioceuticals serum.
Innovative skin care products.
No other cosmeceutical product line on the market today is as effective and transformative as the Omni Treatment and Care product line.